|Dimensions (L x W x H)||18.7″ x 14.8″ x 7.0″|
|Unit Weight||12.5 lbs|
|Type||Li-Ion Polymer Battery Pack 29.6V 10Ah|
|Certifications||UN 38.3 Certi!cation|
|Voltage Input (charging)||100-240 volt AC 50/60hz|
|Voltage Output||120 volt AC nominal (Pure Sine Wave)|
|Voltage Battery Range||26 – 33 VDC|
|Amperage Input||3 amps Max|
|Amperage Output||10 amps Max (at either voltage)|
|Wattage Output||300 watts Max|
|Input||C14 (6’ N515P to C13 cable included)|
|Output||Dual 515R GFCI protected outlet|
|at Full Load||37 minutes|
- Protective Nanuk Case
- Custom LiPo 29.6v 10ah Battery
- Output GFCI Outlets
- Samlex 300watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- Custom LiPo Charger
- Input C14 Inlet Port
- Output Circuit Breaker
- Integrated Power Control System LEDs
- Four Function Multimeter Output Display
- Battery Voltage Display
- Serial #
- Cooling Fan
- Battery Circuit Breaker
- Four Way Control Switch (Off/On/Charge/Test)
- CHARGING :
- Plug Charging Cord into Input Port
- Turn Switch to CHARGE
- Plug Charging Cord into standard 100-240 VAC source
- Charge for about 2 hours
- The Battery will be fully charged when the Battery Voltage Meter reaches about 32.0 volts
- Turn Switch to TEST to view actual battery voltage
- Unplug cable and Turn Switch to OFF to store
- Confirm that the total load is not more than 300watts
- Turn Switch to ON
- The Output Display will show voltage and wattage used.
- The Circuit Breaker or GFCI Breaker may trip to protect system
- Use the four colored IPCS LEDs to determine runtime.
- Turn Switch to OFF to store
- The unit is not charging.
- ISSUE: The charger uses a proprietary charging algorithm. In some cases when you interrupt charging and restart it, the system gets confused.
- SOLUTION: Unplug Input power cord, Turn Switch to TEST Wait 10 sec. Plug in cord and then Turn Switch to CHARGE, to begin charging.
- The Battery Charger Lights show 100% even after use.
- ISSUE: he Battery Charger Lights show a range of battery power. The main green light will be lit if the battery is is the range of 100% to 31%
- SOLUTION: Use these lights as a guide only when in-use and not charging.
- The Battery Voltage Meter shows 32volts even after use.
- ISSUE: The Battery Voltage Meter only shows accurate voltage if the Battery Switch is ON.
- SOLUTION: Turn Switch to TEST get an accurate reading.
- Approved to Ship Air Cargo (FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc)
- Ship with Battery Discharged (30% or 8.0v).
- Do NOT Carry or Ship on Passenger Planes.
- This product uses a lithium ion battery.
- Turn off Battery Switch for transport
- Keep case open during charging
- Inspect the package contents upon receipt. Notify the carrier and dealer if there is any damage.
- Do NOT Use or transport if damaged.
- Do NOT ship this product by air unless you follow very specific packaging requirements. Consult Portable Battery Systems or your carrier for more information.
- Equipment must be connected to a grounded outlet. The equipment must be connected to a socket outlet that is in close proximity to the unit and is easily accessible.
- This equipment contains potentially hazardous voltages. Do NOT attempt to disassemble the unit. Except for the battery, the unit contains no user serviceable parts. Repairs are performed only by factory trained service personnel.
- If the equipment has an internal energy source (the battery), the output may be energized when the unit is not connected to an AC power outlet
- Always recycle used batteries.
Portable Battery Systems include a 2 year warranty on parts and labor.
Limitation of Warranty – EXCEPT AS PROVIDED HEREIN, PORTABLE BATTERY SYSTEMS, LLC., MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Some states do not permit limitation or exclusion of implied warranties; therefore the aforesaid limitation(s) or exclusion(s) may not apply to the purchaser.
Limitation of Liability -EXCEPT AS PROVIDED ABOVE, IN NO EVENT WILL PORTABLE BATTERY SYSTEMS, LLC., BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT.
Specifically, Portable Battery Systems, LLC., is NOT liable for any costs, such as lost profits or revenue, loss of equipment, loss of use of equipment, loss of perishables, costs of substitutes, claims by third parties, or otherwise.