|Dimensions (L x W x H)||16” x 12” x 7” (40.6×30.5×17.8cm)|
|Unit Weight||15.3 lbs (6.94kg)|
|Type||Li-Ion Polymer Battery Pack 29.6V 10Ah|
|Certifications – Flyable||Certi”ed UN 38.3 Air Cargo Only|
|Voltage Input (charging)||100-240 volt AC 50/60hz|
|Voltage Output||12 VDC or 24 VDC (selectable & constant V)|
|Voltage Battery Range||26 – 33 VDC|
|Amperage Input||3 amps Max|
|Amperage Output||10 amps Max (at either voltage)|
|Wattage Output||240 watts Max|
|Input||C14 (6’ N515P to C13 cable included)|
|Output||Dual XLR 3pin (12vdc) & 4pin (24vdc) Ports|
|at Full Load||37 minutes|
- 12VOLT – 4pin XLR Output Female Receptacle
- Input C14 Inlet Port
- 24VOLT – 3pin XLR Output Female Receptacle
- Matching Ports on back of unit
- Integrated Power Control System LEDs
- Input Circuit Breaker (10amps)
- Meter Display
- Output Circuit Breaker
- System Switch with LED indicators
- Custom LiPo 29.6v 10ah Battery
- Regulated Transformer 12VDC Output
- Regulated Transformer 24VDC Output
- Matching Ports on back of unit
- 12VDC-4PIN OUTPUT PORT
- AMPS: 10a Max WATTS: 120w Max
- Pin 1&2 : Neg ; Pin 3&4 : Pos
- 24VDC-3PIN OUTPUT PORT
- AMPS: 10amp Max WATTS: 240w Max
- Pin 1: Neg ; Pin 2 : Pos
- Plug Power Cord into Input Port
- Turn System Switch to CHARGE
- Plug Power Cord into standard 100-240 VAC source
- Charge for about 3 hours
- The Battery will be fully charged when the Meter Display reaches about 33.0 volts
- Unplug cable and Turn System Switch to OFF to store
- Turn System Switch to either 12V or 24V
- Verify the pin outs on the XLR receptacles match your device & Plug In devices.
- 12VDC: Pin 1&2 Negative / Pin 3&4 Positive
- 24VDC: Pin 1 Negative / Pin 2 Positive
- The Meter Display will show voltage and wattage used.
- The Circuit Breaker may trip to protect system. Remove load and Reset
- Use the four colored IPCS LEDs to determine runtime.
- Turn System Switch to OFF to store
- The unit is not charging.
- ISSUE: The charger uses a proprietary charging algorithm. In some cases when you interrupt
- SOLUTION: Unplug Input power cord, Turn Switch to OFF Wait 10 sec. Plug in cord and then Turn Switch to CHARGE, to begin charging.
- The Battery Charger Lights show 100% even after use..
- ISSUE: The Battery Charger Lights show a range of battery power. The main green light will be lit if the battery is is the range of 100% to 51%
- SOLUTION:Use these lights as a guide only when in-use and not charging. Refer to the meter for state-of-charge..
- The Voltage on the Meter and the 4 IPC LEDs show different values
- ISSUE: The voltage or state of charge of the battery will vary depending if there is a load.
- SOLUTION: The best indication of the state-of-chargeis without a load. So charge and evaluate the battery without anything plugged in.
- Approved to Ship Air Cargo (FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc)
- Ship with Battery Discharged (30% or 8.0v).
- Do NOT Carry or Ship on Passenger Planes.
- This product uses a lithium ion battery.
- Turn off Battery Switch for transport
- Keep case open during charging
- Inspect the package contents upon receipt. Notify the carrier and dealer if there is any damage.
- Do NOT Use or transport if damaged.
- Do NOT ship this product by air unless you follow very specific packaging requirements per UN 38.3 certification. Consult Portable Battery Systems or your carrier for more information.
- For Changing, equipment must be connected to a grounded outlet. The equipment must be connected to a socket outlet that is in close proximity to the unit and is easily accessible.
- This equipment contains potentially hazardous voltages. Do NOT attempt to disassemble the unit. Repairs are performed only by factory trained service personnel.
- If the equipment has an internal energy source (the battery), the output may be energized when the unit is not connected to an AC power outlet
- Always recycle used batteries.
Portable Battery Systems include a 1 year warranty on parts and labor. Limitation of Warranty – EXCEPT AS PROVIDED HEREIN, PORTABLE BATTERY SYSTEMS, LLC., MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Some states do not permit limitation or exclusion of implied warranties; therefore the aforesaid limitation(s) or exclusion(s) may not apply to the purchaser. Limitation of Liability -EXCEPT AS PROVIDED ABOVE, IN NO EVENT WILL PORTABLE BATTERY SYSTEMS, LLC., BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT. Specifically, Portable Battery Systems, LLC., is NOT liable for any costs, such as lost profits or revenue, loss of equipment, loss of use of equipment, loss of perishables, costs of substitutes, claims by third parties, or otherwise.