|Dimensions (L x W x H)||19” x 15” x 7” (48.3x38x17.8cm)|
|Unit Weight||15 lbs with batteries) (6.8kg)|
|Type||3 x Travel Safe Battery Packs (PBS Battery Pod)|
|Certifications||UN 38.3 Certi!cation|
|Watthours||86 Wh each battery pod (258 Wh total)|
|Voltage Input (charging)||100-240 volt AC 50/60hz|
|Voltage Output||User Selectable 12v or 24v DC (Constant V)|
|Voltage Battery Range||26 – 33 VDC|
|Amperage Input||3 amps Max|
|Amperage Output||10 amps Max|
|Wattage Output||3 amps Max @ 120vAC|
|Input||C14 (6’ N515P to C13 cable included)|
|Output||(2) XLR 3pin (12v); (2) XLR 4pin (24v)|
|Model RPS04-BP1||Contains 28.8v 3.0ah Lithium Polymer Battery Manual, Specifications & Warranty|
- 14vDC 4pin XLR Output
- PBS Battery Pod (installed)
- 24vDC 3pin XLR Output
- Input C14 Inlet Port
- Battery Circuit Breaker
- Integrated Power Control System LEDs
- Battery Voltage Display
- Voltage Switch (12v & 24v)
- Four Way Control Switch (Off/On/Charge/Test)
- External Output Ports
- DC Converter
- PBS Battery Connection Sockets
- Custom LiPo Charger
- PBS Battery POD Fuel Gauge
- CHARGING :
- Firmly insert 3matching PBS Battery Pods in connection sockets.
- Plug Charging Cord into Input Port.
- Turn Switch to CHARGE.
- Plug Charging Cord into standard 100-240 VAC source.
- Charge for about 2 hours
- The Pods will be fully charged when the Battery Voltage Meter reaches about 32.0 volts.
- Turn Switch to TEST to view actual battery voltage.
- Unplug cable and Turn Switch to OFF to store.
- Turn the Voltage Switch to desired voltage.
- Turn Switch to ON.
- A blue LED by the output will indicate power is on.
- The Circuit Breaker may trip to protect system if overloaded.
- Use the four colored IPCS LEDs to determine runtime.
- Turn Switch to OFF and/or remove Pods to store or ship.
- The unit is not charging.
- ISSUE: The charger uses a proprietary charging algorithm. In some cases when you interrupt charging and restart it, the system gets confused.
- SOLUTION :Unplug Input power cord, Turn Switch to TEST Wait 10 sec. Plug in cord and then Turn Switch to CHARGE, to begin charging.
- The 12volt output works but not the 24volt.
- ISSUE: The 24volt regulator inside needs at least 29volts to initiate the system
- SOLUTION :Fully charge the batteries above 30volts to get the 24volt output working.
- The Battery Voltage Meter shows 32volts even after use.
- ISSUE: The Battery Voltage Meter only shows accurate voltage if the Battery Switch is ON.
- SOLUTION : Turn Switch to TEST get an accurate reading.
- The RPS04-DC-DUAL comes with three (3) PBS Battery Pods to use with the system. Additional battery pods are available for extended runtime and convienence.
- For best performance charge and use the group of 3 batteries together.
- Remove Battery Pods for storage and shipping.
- This product uses a lithium polymer battery.
- Turn off Battery Switch for transport
- Keep case open during charging
- Inspect the package contents upon receipt. Notify the carrier and dealer if there is any damage.
- Do NOT Use or transport if damaged.
- Do NOT ship this product by air unless you follow very specific packaging requirements. Consult Portable Battery Systems or your carrier for more information.
- Equipment must be connected to a grounded outlet. The equipment must be connected to a socket outlet that is in close proximity to the unit and is easily accessible.
- This equipment contains potentially hazardous voltages. Do NOT attempt to disassemble the unit. Except for the battery, the unit contains no user serviceable parts. Repairs are performed only by factory trained service personnel.
- If the equipment has an internal energy source (the battery), the output may be energized when the unit is not connected to an AC power outlet
- Always recycle used batteries.
Portable Battery Systems include a 2 year warranty on parts and labor.
Limitation of Warranty – EXCEPT AS PROVIDED HEREIN, PORTABLE BATTERY SYSTEMS, LLC., MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Some states do not permit limitation or exclusion of implied warranties; therefore the aforesaid limitation(s) or exclusion(s) may not apply to the purchaser.
Limitation of Liability -EXCEPT AS PROVIDED ABOVE, IN NO EVENT WILL PORTABLE BATTERY SYSTEMS, LLC., BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT.
Specifically, Portable Battery Systems, LLC., is NOT liable for any costs, such as lost profits or revenue, loss of equipment, loss of use of equipment, loss of perishables, costs of substitutes, claims by third parties, or otherwise.