Your companion for charging on the go. This lightweight and durable charger is perfect for your next camping trip! Never be without power when you are off the grid.
- Solar Capacity: 50Watts
- USB Output: Each 5V, up to 2.4A, (12W) regulated
- DC Output: 12-21V, up to 4.5A (50W max)
- Energy Conversion: 21-23%.
- Unfolded Dimensions: 17.9*17.3*1.3 in (44*46*2.5 cm)
- Folded Dimensions: 35.4*17.7*0.4 in (90*46*1 cm)
- Material: POLY (IP64 Rated)
- Ideal For: RIVER Mobile Power Station, Tablet, Phone, Watch
With two USB output ports and a 5.5mm DC output port, the EcoFlow Tech 50W Solar Charger can simultaneously charge 2 USB devices such as cellphones, tablets, watches, or lights and RIVER Mobile Power Station. The cumulative draw of all devices must be less than or equal to 50 Watts of power.
To recharge RIVER Mobile Power Station, connect the 50W Solar Charger to RIVER Mobile Power Station’s 6mm Input Port using the provided DC 6mm to DC 5.5mm cable.
Under optimal sunlight conditions the 50W Solar Charger can deliver up to 50 Watts of power. The angle of the panels and the weather can impact its performance.
The 50W Solar Charger is made of waterproof material (IP64 rated) making it durable and easy to use in the outdoors.
No, the ability to chain is not currently a function of the 50W Solar Charger.
RIVER can be recharged via the 50W solar panel in 10-15 hours, depending on the angle of the panels and weather conditions. For optimal performance angle the panels towards the sun.
- 50W Solar Charger with built in kickstand.
- 1M DC Cable (Connect to RIVER Mobile Power Station 6.0mm Input Port.)